The Fitchburg Serenity Club (FSC) is a meeting place for recovery and fellowship for Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon, and other 12-step programs.
- Fitchburg Serenity Club Annual Holiday LetterDear Friends of Fitchburg Serenity Club: As I think about the past year, 2022, I see a time when the FSC clubhouse is once again an exciting and bustling center of service, fellowship and recovery. We welcomed 30… Read More
- Keep Coming Back Potluck 2022Join us for the Keep Coming Back Potluck! Click here to view the flyer. When: July 9, 2002 @ 3:00pmWhere: Fitchburg Serenity Club (6048 McKee Road, Fitchburg)Suggested donation: $5 (free for FSC members)Burgers are Brats will be served… Read More
- Tree Planting Day InformationThanks again to all who sponsored a tree during April. We are delighted that we far exceeded our goal! We will be planting the trees on May 29 from 10am – 2pm at the Fitchburg Serenity Club.
- Update on Tree SponsorshipPlease note that the deadline has passed for tree sponsorship and we are not taking any additional orders at this time. Thanks to the many individuals and groups who have sponsored a tree! Thanks to your generosity, we… Read More
- FSC NEWS and UPDATESIt’s my privilege to talk to you for the first time as the FSC Board president, when we’re all coming together again after the challenging uncertainty of a world wide pandemic. I am grateful for the steadying leadership… Read More