The Fitchburg Serenity Club Board met Tuesday night November 17 to finalize this doc (Communication, Cleaning & Closures Protocol doc) and to discuss the recent Emergency Order #10 issued by local public health officials and clarify appropriate FSC protocols/response. Here are relevant updates:
- Re: Emergency Order #10: Fitchburg Serenity Club falls under what the order defines as Healthcare and Public Health Operations (Section 7) and therefore, is not required to close immediately. We confirmed this interpretation by calling MAICO, who’d confirmed directly with Dane County Public Health that we can remain open. FSC is subject to increased restrictions in order to comply with the recently issued Emergency Order #10, and we’ve taken the following actions as a result. Now more than ever before, due to the rising number of Covid cases in our community, as well as our need to comply with governing authorities, we urge your cooperation and active participation in helping FSC to comply with the orders we’ve been given.
- For the sake of safety and compliance, we have:
- updated our Written Hygiene Policy, adding language as needed for compliance with Emergency Order #10
- updated and posted the Communication, Cleaning & Closures Protocol doc we finalized Tuesday night
- created a COVID UPDATES page of our website accessible from the FSC homepage, which includes links to the Communication, Cleaning & Closures Protocol doc and the updated Hygiene Policy, as well as guidance on self-reporting and how we’ll respond.
- Posted copies of the updated Written Hygiene Policy on the front door of FSC and in all meeting rooms
- Posted updated max room occupancy on all FSC meeting room doors.
Thank you for your active participation in helping FSC to remain open and safe, while complying with local public health authorities. 100% individual compliance and cooperation is essential in helping us to keep FSC open for those in need of in-person recovery meetings at this difficult time.
If you have questions, please email the board at email@example.com.